On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

Reflections West radio program 

I'm honored to have had an essay selected for the fine public radio program "Reflections West." The program pairs a "reflection" with a passage from a work of western literature. Given how much time I had spent with Caroline Lockhart's novels, she seemed the obvious choice for me. I selected one of my favorite passages from her work, and then talked about what I think it means to people today.

If you listen to Montana Public Radio, you'll hear it tonight (Tuesday 12/10) at 8:30, or Wednesday at 3:55 pm. On Yellowstone Public Radio, it'll be Thursday at 7:01 pm. And if you don't get those stations, or you're away from your radio at the time of broadcast, you can listen at http://reflectionswest.org/

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?