On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

Medicine Lake in Montana Quarterly  

For many years my favorite section of my favorite magazine has been the “Rural Route” feature in the Montana Quarterly. There’s no plot: they just send some writer and photographer to a small Montana town. In his five-year tenure, Jeff Hull continually got me to love these towns I’d never been to. Jeff has recently moved on to new challenges, and this quarter, I got to write one of the columns. It’s a tremendous honor and great thrill. Furthermore, the town of Medicine Lake (waaaaay up in the northeast corner of the state) was far more fun than I could have imagined. I hope the piece captured at least some of the pleasure I had at Lake's Homecoming weekend.

It’s not available online, so please subscribe!

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?