On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

Events in Billings June 20 and 22 

I'm excited to be in Billings for two upcoming Stories from Montana's Enduring Frontier events. In the first, I’ll be at the Western Heritage Center as part of their High Noon Lecture Series, on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at Noon. This is a great venue and a vibrant part of downtown. I’ll be doing a summary of the book with some slides. (The program may also air on Community 7 television Friday at 5pm, Saturday at 10am and 4pm, and Sunday at 7am and 9pm.) The event is free and books will be for sale.

If you prefer your lunch on the West End, on Saturday, June 22, I’ll be signing books at Costco from 11-1. That’s right, you can have an inexpensive hot dog for lunch, and take home a gallon of mustard and a copy of Stories from Montana's Enduring Frontier. I may even give away free samples.

I hope to see all of my greater Billings friends and acquaintances at one or both occasions!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?