On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

New blog address: johnclaytonbooks.blogspot.com 

When I started this blog ten years ago, blogging was new and unusual. It was the earliest form of social networking. And although I'd describe my technical skills as "intermediate at best," I was easily able to incorporate the blog into my website.

Years have passed, other easier social-networking platforms have arisen, and I don't post here as often as I used to. Weirdly, however, the technical background of blogging has gotten profoundly more complex. I've probably spent more time in the last year trying to fix blog glitches than write blog entries. (Part of the problem, I think, is that the blog is indeed so old. Starting anew would be easier.)

And so, in an announcement that may be moot for all of you who have successfully arrived here to read it, I'd like to note that the latest technical fix has resulted in a change in the blog's address. It's now www.johnclaytonbooks.blogspot.com. The rest of the website is still www.johnclaytonbooks.com (and the blog's feedburner address is still http://feeds.feedburner.com/JohnClaytonsBlog). I have tried to appropriately update all of the relevant cross-links. But if you find a broken one, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for continuing to read!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?