On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

Televised in Helena 

If you live in Helena, Montana, and missed my talk at the Montana Historical Society on May 12. . . I don't really blame you. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and mid-70s. And it turns out you won't have really missed me anyway, because the great folks at Helena Civic TV will be broadcasting that talk this Friday, May 25, at noon. (It'll likely be rebroadcast at other times, too, but this is when they know it will play.)

Meanwhile, if you're in Lander, Cheyenne, or Laramie, here's my schedule for how you can see me in person. (Weather permitting).

I'm always interested in feedback, via info at johnclaytonbooks dot com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?