On this site:

Home

Montana's Enduring Frontier

Cowboy Girl

Articles

Biz-Writing

Talks

Blog

Red Lodge

About John

 
Get this feed:

Subscribe to John Clayton's Blog by Email

 

Still here 

The plan was, posting a picture of my new office would explain the long blogging-break: I'd been working on the remodel, then moving in, etc.

But before I could get fully moved in, I got swamped under one of my business contracts. The office still looks like a mess: boxes and papers piled everywhere, no books yet in the bookcase, only the computer actually functional. No way would I take a picture of this.

And the work promises to continue at this level for six more weeks. I'm not complaining: it pays for the remodel. But this site may remain sparse for a while....

I'm always interested in feedback, via info at johnclaytonbooks...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?